- When measuring, do not pull the measuring tape too tight. Allow it to rest flat on the body without any pulling or sagging.
- If your measurements don't fall within the specs, use the height and weight chart. It means the contour of your body is different than our base line but it should fit where the jeans actually rest. Feel free to email us if in doubt.
- You want them to fit snug at first. As with all jeans, they loosen up after wearing them for a while so you want it to be snug when you first put them on.
- If you're in between sizes, go with the smaller size.
- If in doubt, go with the size you normally wear without compensating for your quads.
- Make sure to read the product descriptions. There are a few styles that are running big or small and you have to adjust accordingly.
- Please remember that there are too many body types for the sizing charts to work 100% of the time. It may take an exchange to get it right.
- If you need additional help, message us below with your measurements around your belly button and widest part of your hips, height and weight. We are more than glad to help.
JACKETS - we suggest going with your shirt size.
- Order the normal waist size you would wear without compensating for your thighs and glutes. For example, if you would normally wear a 32 but have to buy a 33 just to fit your quads, order a 32. These jeans come with more room in the quads and rear so you don't have to size up.